34th Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala, Nov. 17, 2016
Annually, the American Labor Museum/Botto House National Landmark presents two distinguished individuals with the Sol Stetin Award in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the well-being of working people. The 2016 Sol Stetin Awards will be presented at the 34th Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala on Thursday, November 17th, 2016 at The Tides Estate, North Haledon, New Jersey beginning at 6:30PM.
The Museum will proudly present this year's Sol Stetin Awards to Gregory J. Junemann, President, International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) AFL-CIO & CLC and Richard Loccke, Esq., Loccke, Correia, Schlager, Limsky and Bukosky.
In addition, Museum volunteers Gloria Stroedecke and Arthur Guarino will received Special Recognition Awards for their dedicated support of the Museum's education programs.
The Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala is a major fundraiser for the American Labor Museum. The Awards are named for Mr. Stetin who was president of the Textile Workers' Union of America (TWUA) and a founder of the American Labor Museum.
The general public is invited to attend the Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala for $125. per person. A Commemorative Journal will record the names of individuals, businesses and organizations who make donations to the Museum. A Silent Auction is featured at the Gala, providing an additional opportunity to support the Museum and take home terrific gifts, artwork and collectibles.
Click for Directions to the Tides
- Patron Tables $2,000 for a table of ten
- Sponsor Tables $1,500 for a table of ten
- Individual Tickets $125
Souvenir Journal Rates
- Back Cover (63/4"hx41/2"w) $2,000
- Inside Back Cover(63/4"x41/2W) $1,500
- Full Page-Gold 63/4"hx41/2"w) $1,250
- Full Page-Silver (63/4"hx41/2"w) $1,000
- Full Page-B&W (63/4"hx41/2"h) $750
- Half Page 3!/4"hx41/2"w) $500
- Quarter Page (31/4"hx21/4"w) $250
- Business Card Listing (15/8"hx21/4"w) $100
- Benefactor Listing (one line) $50