Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala, Nov. 15th
The American Labor Museum/Botto House National Landmark is proud to announce that this year's Sol Stetin Awards will be presented to J. David Cox, President of the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE), AFL-CIO and to Bob McDevitt, President of UNITE/HERE Local 54. Special Recognition Awards will be presented to Bob Alesandro, International Masonry Institute, Local 4 and to Isa and Alia Suqi, Nextwave Web.
The 2018 Sol Stetin Awards will be presented at the 36th Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala on Thursday, November 15th, 2018 at The Tides Estate, North Haledon, New Jersey beginning at 6:30PM.
The Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala is a major fundraiser for the American Labor Museum. The Awards are named for Mr. Stetin who was president of the Textile Workers' Union of America (TWUA) and a founder of the American Labor Museum. The Awards' honorees have made outstanding contributions toward improving the lives of working people.
The general public is invited to attend the Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala for $125. per person. A Commemorative Journal will record the names of individuals, businesses and organizations who make donations to the Museum. A Silent Auction is featured at the Gala, providing an additional opportunity to support the Museum and take home terrific gifts, artwork and collectibles.
Click for Directions to the Tides
- Patron Tables: $2,000 for a table of ten
- Sponsor Tables: $1,500 for a table of ten
- Individual Tickets: $125
Souvenir Journal Rates
- Back Cover (63/4"hx41/2"w) $2,000
- Inside Back Cover(63/4"x41/2W) $1,500
- Full Page-Gold 63/4"hx41/2"w) $1,250
- Full Page-Silver (63/4"hx41/2"w) $1,000
- Full Page-B&W (63/4"hx41/2"h) $750
- Half Page 3!/4"hx41/2"w) $500
- Quarter Page (31/4"hx21/4"w) $250
- Business Card Listing (15/8"hx21/4"w) $100
- Benefactor Listing (one line) $50